Thursday, August 9, 2012

His Will is Perfect


Shortly after we arrived in the village, a woman named Prossy, showed up at the clinic, with her brother, begging for someone to help her fight for her life.  She had cervical cancer and had a partial hysterectomy and needed treatment.  She had no money.  None.  She wanted to live.  She had 3 kids at home.  We cannot turn away from the one in front of us.  We prayed with her and her brother, and sent her on her way with the doctor and money for treatment at the hospital. We pleaded with God for her life. “Please heal  this one for your glory, Lord, according to your will."   And He did.  For His glory.

Today we grieve.  She passed away due to emergency complications  last week.  God did heal her in His perfect way.  She was born again.  She is completely healed and in heaven with Jesus.  I don't always understand His ways.  I grieve as I think of three more orphans  left behind.  But He is a perfect, holy, just God.  He has conquered sin and death.  On. The. Cross.   I will praise His name.  Still.  Even when there are tears.  "For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain." Philippians 1:21

I love Him with all of my broken heart.  Because He first loved me.  

Only because of His grace,
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment