Sunday, August 12, 2012

God's Word is a Treasure



These two boys came to the door tonight asking for bibles.  I jumped up, asked if they could read English, and they said, "yes".  So I gave them each one.  I told them they had one assignment, that they should read to their friends who can't.  Immediately after saying, "thank you", they ran to the tree with all the others gathered around them and began reading God's word to their friends. 

It is so humbling to be here.  I just love these people.

"How can a young man keep his way pure? By living according to your word. I seek you with all my heart; do not let me stray from your commands.  I have hidden your word in my heart that I might not sin against you." Psalm 119:9-11

Because of Jesus,
Debbie



1 comment:

  1. So amazing and powerful when you see God's Word precious to someone else :D Thanks for sharing this story!!

    ReplyDelete